quarta-feira, 21 de agosto de 2013

" Drivin' " - The Babes in Toyland

play

Where were you. I thought that I knew. What could I do. But think about you. Where were you. I thought that I knew. What could I do. But think about you. Where were you. I thought that I knew. What could I do. But think about you. Where were you. I thought that I knew. What could I do. But think about you. Where were you. I thought that I knew. What could I do. But think about you. Where were you. I thought that I knew. What could I do. But think about you. Where were you. I thought that I knew. What could I do. But think about you. Where were you. I thought that I knew. What could I do. But think about you. Where were you. I thought that I knew. What could I do. But think about you. Where were you. I thought that I knew. What could I do. But think about you. Where were you. I thought that I knew. What could I do. But think about you. Where were you. I thought that I knew. What could I do. But think about you. Where were you. I thought that I knew. What could I do. But think about you. Where were you. I thought that I knew. What could I do. But think about you. Where were you. I thought that I knew. What could I do. But think about you. Where were you. I thought that I knew. What could I do. But think about you. Where were you. I thought that I knew. What could I do. But think about you. Where were you. I thought that I knew. What could I do. But think about you.  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário